Search This Blog

Pageviews past week

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Where's the Hair?

People often assume this little fella is bald.  

It would be a good assumption since he's so fair skinned and has big blue eyes. (No, we do not know where this came from other than we both have blue eyed grandparents).

However, this guy has plenty of hair.  It's just lighter than my other kids' hair so people just assume he's bald.  (and not my kid)

But he's not bald.  As evidenced by these photos from this morning.

Did you ever see a bald kid with such messy hair??





Let's not even get into the fact that this bugger is 8 months old now too.  And I caught him getting up on all fours today trying to crawl.  I nipped that in the bud.  Scooped him up, set him on his bum and told him to "SIT STILL!"  

If he thinks he's going to crawl or walk or talk, he's sorely mistaken.  He is THE baby and he will do as I tell him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment