Search This Blog

Pageviews past week

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our fall Family portrait


, originally uploaded by Jenniferschwalm.

This was my first attempt at a portrait using my remote. It definitely pays to have a person behind the camera - I never thought about the glare on Erik's glasses or considered the blank space the camera would focus on between our heads. Not a great shot, but not a horrible one either. It captures our little family -and that's all that I care about these days. All of these little moments we have together. They are already getting rare. Each day I see the children growing up more and more. Will is no longer a baby - he's a toddler. Maggie is a preschooler and Walker will be 5 in 2 months! I just want to freeze time - and the only way I can is through this photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment