Search This Blog

Pageviews past week

Friday, January 2, 2009

How cool am I?


How cool am I?, originally uploaded by Jenniferschwalm.

Walker got a gas powered quad and an awesome helmet for Christmas and was soooo excited. He's been practicing for over a week now and is getting quite good. He even got to go on a trail ride with Erik Wednesday over to the neighbor's farm to get some hay (hauled on Erik's quad, not Walker's). He's been very good at following the rules - he puts up his sign (it says STOP: Kids at play) at the end of the driveway in the middle so cars know that the children are playing outside - putting that sign up may become a general rule anyway for all of the children. Erik often directs people to just "stop by" so they can see goats or him about something - so with the play area so close to the driveway, I thought it would be a good idea to have something to caution folks that aren't aware of our play situation to slow down and watch for children. So, Walker puts up his sign and rides on the driveway. He's been slowly edging more and more into the grass - I'm afraid I won't have any grass this summer - I'll have a dirt track.

No comments:

Post a Comment