Search This Blog

Pageviews past week

Friday, December 5, 2008

Willie James


Willie James, originally uploaded by Jenniferschwalm.

I saw the outfit in the Children's Place ads. I bought the outfit and I wore it on my baby. And he looks just as adorable as I thought he would. I didn't even buy it on sale either **GASP**!! At first I regretted it - especially since I'm seeing now that the pieces are already like 60% off - but after seeing him dressed up like this, I don't regret it for a moment. The frugal monster that lurks inside me was beaten down by the proud Momma that adores her little guy. UGH - I could just eat him up! And he looks so pathetic because I am forcing him to wear plaid pants, with a cable knit cardigan and matching bowtie and cap! I think he sees that the next 5 years will render him powerless over his clothing and he will die of embarrassment when I pull this photograph out to show his future wife! Don't worry - I'm saving the outfit for his sons!

No comments:

Post a Comment