Search This Blog

Pageviews past week

Friday, December 5, 2008

I believe in Angels


I believe in Angels, originally uploaded by Jenniferschwalm.

This is my sweet Maggie May. We have a special affinity for angels in our family - my Grammie called us her angel babies and now she is our angel watching us from above. This is my attempt at a "tribute" shot for Grammie since we used her house for our photo shoot this day and all but a few of her angel babies had their portraits done. She would have gotten such joy out of these angel babies of ours. I know she is.

When I was pregnant with Maggie May, I had a dream that was so vivid and real that it had me shaking when I woke up. I dreamed that I was in the hospital and I had the baby. I was holding this pink bundle in my arms, and I looked up and said, "Grammie, do you want to hold Maggie?" and she was there with me, smelling of Chantilly and pink lipstick and she said to me, "Oh, Angel, she is just beautiful!" and I woke up and from that moment on I knew I was going to have a girl and I would name her after my Grammie & her mother (Grammie Foster) - Margaret May. Laugh at me if you will, but I swear that when I woke up I could smell her in the room with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment