Search This Blog

Pageviews past week

Sunday, July 20, 2008


, originally uploaded by Jenniferschwalm.

Walker was playing baseball with my Dad and cousin Chris. He was giggling too hard to hit the ball. Chris has an unsatiable need to play baseball. He is OBSESSED! I seriously do not know how my sister Katie keeps up with his obsession and I give her so much credit for not disposing the house of all evidence the game exists. In fact, they signed Chris up for T-ball. So, today, Walker tells his dad he has learned to catch better because he was playing ball with Chris during our recent trip to my moms house and then he looks pointedly at me and says, "Well, I can't play T-ball because my mom won't sign me up for it." HE NEVER EVEN ASKED TO!!! Can you believe it - I am already being labeled as a bad mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment