Search This Blog

Pageviews past week

Monday, July 7, 2008

Messy Maggie May


Messy Maggie May, originally uploaded by Jenniferschwalm.

Here's my sweetie pie in her traditional after nap hairdo. I fear she may never be able to tame the beast that is her hair. Note, she has worn a bikini and espadrille sandals all day. I fear her fashion sense will go down in history. She is holding baby doll "Josephine" a name I suggested because she decided all her babies names were "Maggie too." As I write this, she is saying, "Jo-je-jean, wook at Me!" I guess baby Josephine is in trouble. Why do the weirdest names pop into my head to suggest to her for her babies names? Guess in the weirdness category, the apple doesn't fall from the tree.

2 comments:

  1. are you sure that Magpie belongs to you and not Enu? That hair is identical to a Christmas picture of Enu!! - FYI this is Lara Leigh..I'm not creating a blogger name..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Create a blogger name or I will create one for you!! Loser Leigh

    ReplyDelete